Friday, April 29, 2011

NUS Module Review Semester 2 AY 10/11

Im going to be doing a review on all 5 modules that I took this sem, for the benefit of whoever else may want to take the module too. They are 

PL2132 (Research and Statistical Methods 2), 
PL3232 (Biological Psychology), 
SSB2216 (Employee Management in Singapore)
PL3235 (Social Psychology)
PH2110 (Logic) (Philosophy mod)

I'll answer 5+1 questions for each: What is it about? How's the workload? How difficult is it? Any miscellaneous tips? Should you take it? and a new question : "How did I do for it?"

If you want to see previous reviews for PL1101E, NM1101E, PH1102E, LAF1201, PL2131, click this link.

Do note that modules do vary across semesters, depending on which professor is taking it, so I will include the name of the professor for your benefit.

Sorry, my blog has shifted over to Wordpress, so the rest of this review can be found at: